Fordson Super Dexta
This first pattern I made is for a Fordson tractor at a scale of 1:8. More specifically it’s a model of the 1960s Fordson Super Dexta. This model has a number of challenging components, for example its working steering rack.
This is a plan and do not include woodparts or any hardware necessary to make this model. You only buy the pattern which is provided as a zip file.
Size is aprrox. 35(L) x 22(W) x 25(H) (with exhaust) cm
NOTE: This plan is provided as a zip file for which a download link will be emailed to you automatically upon payment. Some email programs may treat this email as spam, so please check your spam folder. Important Details about Plans
In total the set of documents exists of:
- Free to download video of a finished model (See below) (by Dutchy)
- Free to download animation video of the building process in 3D (See below) (by Ducky)
- Extensive 3D plans (88 pages) in PDF at full scale (by Dutchy)
- Templates (18 pages) from most of the parts in PDF at full scale (by Dutchy)
- 3D component breakdowns (92 pages) in PDF (by Ducky)
Above video is made by Alex Kara
Above video is made by Phenrica