Fordson Super Dexta
The first model we release is a Fordson tractor at a scale of 1:8. More specifically it’s a model of the 1960s Fordson Super Dexta. This model has a number of challenging components, for example its working steering rack. In order to build this model, you will need expert woodworking skills and it will definitely work in your favour if you have experience in making wooden models. Needing these skills should not discourage you as the documentation of this build is very thorough and consists of 1:1 2D plans as well as a 3D overview. Additionally, a SketchUp model is made available upon purchase which you can consult using the free to download corresponding software. Furthermore it is our intention to post blogs about the build on the Lumberjocks forum.
In total the set of documents exists of:
- Video of an already finished model (See below)
- Animation video of the building process in 3D (See below)
- Extensive 2D plans in PDF on a 1:1 scale
- Templates of most of the parts in PDF on a 1:1 scale
- 3D component breakdowns in PDF
- Original SketchUp model file
To give you an example of the mentioned documents we offer a free sample download, which should allow you to build the entire engine block.