Fordson Super Dexta
This first pattern is for a Fordson tractor at a scale of 1:8. More specifically it’s a model of the 1960s Fordson Super Dexta. This model has a number of challenging components, for example its working steering rack.
Size is aprrox. 35(L) x 22(W) x 25(H) (with exhaust) cm
NOTE: This plan is provided as a zip file for which a download link will be emailed to you automatically upon payment. Some email programs may treat this email as spam, so please check your spam folder. Important Details about Plans
In total the set of documents exists of:
- Free to download video of a finished model (See below) (by Dutchy)
- Free to download animation video of the building process in 3D (See below) (by Ducky)
- Extensive 2D plans (45 pages) in PDF at full scale (by Dutchy)
- Templates (18 pages) from most of the parts in PDF at full scale (by Dutchy)
- 3D component breakdowns (92 pages) in PDF (by Ducky)
- Original SketchUp model file. If you want to use this file it is necessary that SketchUp is installed on your computer. See also the F.A.Q.
Above video is made by Alex Kara
Above video is made by Phenrica