VW Bulli T1
We are glad to introduce our second pattern. This time it is from a VW Bulli camper T1. This model is less difficult than the Fordson tractor, but still has challenging components. The side doors can be opened. In order to build this model you will need expert woodworking skills and it will definitely work in your favor if you have experience in making wooden models. Needing these skills should not discourage you as the documentation of this build is very thorough and consists of 1:1 2D plans as well as a 3D overview. Additionally, a SketchUp model is made available upon purchase which you can consult using the free to download corresponding software. Furthermore there will be a blog about the build on the Lumberjocks forum.
Size is approx. 33(L) x 15(W) x 20(H) cm.
In total the set of documents exists of:
- Pictures from the built prototype model in PDF (by Dutchy)
- Free to download animation video of the building process in 3D (See below) (by Ducky)
- Extensive colored 2D plans (47 pages) in PDF on a 1:1 scale (by Dutchy)
- Colored templates (11 pages) from most of the parts in PDF on a 1:1 scale (by Dutchy)
- 3D component breakdowns (67 pages) in PDF (by Ducky)
- Original SketchUp model file (by Ducky)
To give you an example of the mentioned documents we offer a free sample download, of the first 3 chapters.